Tuesday, September 7, 2010

HMMM....what am I doing??????

You ever have one of those weeks when you just can't be "GOOD"? Yep, that was last week for me. I was sick all week and nothing tasted good let alone sounded good. :P What is a girl to do? Well, I succumbed to the addiction of my COKE....EEK! And..NOT just a little....I went HOG WILD.
Crazy?
Yes!
Sorry?
Not really!
I realized that quitting cold turkey really helped no one....especially since it tasted so good to drink and wallow in my Coca-Cola while I was sick. I am slowly coming off of it again and actually am at one-and-a-half cans a day.  Although, sometimes it feels like I have Coke following me around. Like this!


Now, I didn't get back into eating my candy bars and I really have NOT gained any weight back. THANK YOU LORD! :) I am still making healthy eating choices which I think is where my weakness really was. I also am trying to find an exercise I like and can do without a lot of practicing or remembering steps. I am realizing that as I get older that I cannot remember a lot of things that take steps. I either get the steps mixed up or forget everything altogether. EEK! :) I may just do walking or running (eventually I would love to run). My knees hurt a little, but I really think it is because of the weight I have on them and have had on them for a little over 4 to 5 years. Like this scale......


My knees are saying: "HELP!" So, this week???? I think I am gonna start slow, but try walking starting with 30 minutes today. Well, tonight. :) I have a treadmill so that won't be hard. And, really, I have no excuses like the weather and what not. :) 

Ok...thanks for reading! :)

1 comment: